People come first at Avant Residential and Community Services. Few things in life are more important than family. Allow us to help us meet the health, home and living needs of the most important people in your life….
Choose a provider based on quality care and understanding.
We are a people first, family-centered organization.
Avant Residential and Community Services is dedicated to providing home and community-based services in Katy, TX, for people with special needs. We are committed to excellent service and sincerely care to go the extra mile for you and your loved ones.
We are pleased to specialize in the following services for our clients:
- Residential support: Individuals reside in a home with three or fewer people, supported 24 hours per day by direct care staff who remain alert at all times. Our staff assists with self-help skills, transportation to appointments, meal preparation and community outings.
- Supervised living: This service is similar to residential support, except that overnight service providers follow the same sleep pattern and are available to respond to needs as necessary.
- Supportive home living: We provide staff support for special needs services to qualified individuals, for a maximum of six hours per day.
- Foster/companion care: The agency supervises overall service delivery to individuals who reside in a family home and are cared for by a family member or other person.
- Respite care: We provide temporary service on an hourly or daily basis, as a replacement for an individual’s routine caregiver.
- Family owned and operated, our company serves residents of Katy and the surrounding areas west of Houston. Our clients commend us for our outstanding care, including home care, palliative care, and special needs programs, for people of all ages.
We are certified by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) and a home and community-based services (HCS) provider and as a Texas home living provider (TxHmL).
Individuals are eligible to receive our care if they meet the following requirements:
- Must have a determination and diagnosis of mental retardation or related condition by a physician.
- Must be currently receiving SSI with Medicaid.
- Must have HCS/TxHmL slot offered, if not currently enrolled in HCS/TxHmL services.
- Cannot be enrolled in another Medicaid Waiver Program.
- Must have chosen the HCS/TxHmL program over Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF), for persons with intellectual disability.
We are available 24/7 and are happy to answer your questions about our care and services. Contact us.
Avant Residential And Community Services
Telephone: +1 (346) 387-6955
*With the exception of Case management, Day Habiltation, and Supported Home Living (Group home), all other services are contracted.